Monday, November 9, 2015

Java Wednesday

Java Wednesday!  What's that??  Well, every Wednesday morning I'm at EVP Coffee House on Mineral Point Rd. from about 8 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Join me to talk about the neighborhood, the housing market in Madison, buying or selling a home on the near west side of Madison or just to chat.

I meet new people there every week, and sometimes I visit with old friends.  For more than four years I've been writing this Blog and going to EVP on Wednesdays.  I've learned a lot and met lots of new friends.  Over the course of that last few years I've been able to keep track of neighborhood planning issues, learn about what's occurring in my neighbor's lives and gain insight into neighborhood hapenings  I've also  learned I REALLY like iced coffee.

Join me on Wednesday.  I look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment