Monday, February 10, 2020

Serendipity

Sometimes it's hard to find the perfectšŸ”.  In fact, it's not unheard of in a šŸ”„ market to look at dozens of properties.  Fortunately for one of my Buyer clients that didn't happen!

They were looking for a condo in a specific location.  We had looked at a few, but nothing that tripped their trigger.  One day we were out viewing a condo, and while the location, price and even condition were good, it wasn't quite right.  As we were leaving, the neighbor was outside retrieving her mail and asked if we were looking for a condo.  Well, yes, as a matter of fact we were!

She informed us her condo was going on the market in a few days and asked if we wanted to take a peek.  Of course we did!  A quick look around and some lovely conversation where we learned the listing agents name and particulars of their move (preferred closing date, etc.).  We were in business!  As we left the complex, my client turned to me and said, "this was so serendipitous!".  I responded that I thought this was "the one!"

After contacting the listing agent, we had an accepted offer in just a few days.  Sometimes, being in the right place at the right ⌚time makes all the difference.  My friends, this was one of the times where I went into full-on Ninja Realtor mode to make sure that we secured that condo for my clients before another Buyer came along.

Here's the good news!  I can do the same for you!  I'm with ya all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment