Monday, February 17, 2020

Easy (and Quick) Room Refresher


Paint! It’s the easiest and least expensive way to refresh a room.  And it can change the entire look of a space. 

I sometimes have two left feet - I realize you may not understand how this relates to painting but stay with me - I decided to paint a room.  I was in a hurry (not a good idea).  As I finished up one small spot in a top corner, I needed a ladder.  No ladder, no problem!  I’ll just stand on this swivel chair!  

Oops!  The chair swiveled; I fell right into the can of paint.  That’s not all!  I tracked paint all over the carpet in my haste to find a towel to clean up the mess.  ARG!!  Painting is certainly something you can tackle yourself or hire a professional (I have people if you need a recommendation!).

The bottomline is painting a room can make a huge difference in the presentation of a house for sale.  Need more ideas on prepping your house for sale?  Give me a call and let's chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment