Monday, April 22, 2019

Spring has Sprung!


Spring has Sprung!

After a long winter, spring always makes me want to throw open the windows and get my house in order.  That statement means different things to different people.  Believe me, I am coming off six months of clearing out a house my parents lived in for 52 years, so I understand decluttering!  I’m not suggesting you clear out your house, however there are some things you can do that won’t take six months (or a whole day) and will make you feel great about the arrival of spring:

  • Hose off your deck or patio
  • Cut back your garden perennials and dethatch your lawn
  • Wash your windows (or hire someone to do it for you!)
  • Plan your vegetable garden
  • Clean out a closet (or a junk drawer)
  • Clean out your gutters
  • Put out your patio furniture
  • Check that your air conditioning unit is in working order
  • Buy some fresh cut flowers
  • Change your furnace filter


No comments:

Post a Comment