Monday, June 19, 2017

Who's Buying? Who's Selling?

I am not telling you anything new when I mentioned the craziness of the Real Estate market in Madison and around the state, for that matter.  But who are these buyer's?  The chart below shows exactly who they are by generation.  It's not a big surprise that Millennials lead the pack.  They know what they want, they are patient and they have disposable income.

The chart also paints a picture of who is selling in today's market.  The largest segment of Seller's are Baby Boomers, many who are looking to downsize or at the very least want one-level living.

This is interesting and valuable information for Buyer's and Seller's.  If you are thinking of selling now or in the future, give me a call. I'm happy to help you find your next home, too!  I'm here to help!


No comments:

Post a Comment