Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Victorian Gem

If you've been reading this BLOG for any length of time, you know that most of the posts are about the near West Side of Madison.  That's because I grew up on the near west side, I live here now, I work here, I play here.  It's where I spend a lot of my time.  I like it!

But I also get out into other parts of the city and suburbs, too.  In fact, there is a great little gem of a house in Oregon that is wonderful!  It's a Victorian nestled in the heart of the Village of Oregon.  It blends modern updates with old world charm that includes stained glass windows, original woodwork, hardwood floors and a clawfoot tub!  A wraparound porch that's perfect for relaxing and watching the world go by completes the picture.  The Village Historical Society labels the house "Oregon's finest example of Queen Anne architecture"

The gardens are spectacularly landscaped by a professional who knows his plants and has created a private paradise.  All of this with a 3-car garage...wow!  It's a classic beauty,  If you know anyone looking for such a property, get in touch.  I know just the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment