Saturday, November 3, 2012

Remember to...

I'm a calendar person.  I used to be able to keep everything in my head, but the older I get and the busier I am, the less effective this method is.  So, I use a calendar.

Here are a few things to add to your calendar:

Daylight Savings Time  - don't forget to turn clocks back one hour Saturday November 3rd.  Fall back...

Alternate street parking in the City of Madison begins November 15th.

Leaf pick is underway and will continue as long as the weather permits, typically until the first week of December.  Please don't put leaves in the street.  Leaves can wash into the lakes and cause nutrient build up and algae growth.

Left over jack-o-lanterns?  Leave those at the curb too!  The city streets department will pick up pumpkins at the curb.  Help keep those old jack-o-lanterns out of the landfill and save taxpayer dollars.

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment