Monday, July 29, 2019

Negotiating Feedback


I've been talking with several of my colleagues about the current Real Estate Market in Madison.   With interest rates at incredibly low levels, we are still seeing a robust market, but....


I have also seen more price reductions in the past month or two than I have in the last year.  And some listed properties are lingering on the market longer than they would have a year or two ago.  Is the market changing?  Perhaps.  There are rumors that buyer's are being more particular and are "hunkering down".  They are less likely to move ahead on a property that they like, but feel is overpriced for their budget.

But here's the thing, a seller cannot negotiate "feedback"!  The question my colleagues and I were discussing is "Why aren't Buyer's submitting even a low offer?"  If a buyer has any interest in a property, why not submit an offer and see what happens?  The worst that can happen is the Seller rejects the offer.   It might not go anywhere, but it might...

Just some things to consider if you are in the market to purchase a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment