Monday, February 11, 2019

Is it Winter or Spring?

The weather says it's winter in Wisconsin, at least for a few more months.  But in the Real Estate market, spring has arrived with a vengeance!

It is a bit early, however in January alone, I was working with three buyer's who were in competition for a house.  Multiple buyers bidding on the same property seems to be the norm again, at least at the moment.

If you are a buyer, get your ducks in a row early.  Interview and choose a lender and check on the price of home owners insurance.

If you plan to sell, my advice to get on the market early to beat the other seller's to the market.  Interest rates are expect to rise this year (I know, I've said that before), so sellers want to catch the market while it's HOT!

If you need help or just want some advice, please feel free to contact me.  I'm here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment