Monday, April 13, 2015

Creativity in Real Estate

Sometimes you have to get creative!  If you saw the April 12 Wisconsin State Journal article on Real Estate agents getting creative, you know what I'm talking about.  That's the norm in this crazy spring market we are in!

In recent weeks, I have sold a young family a house that was an expired listing, it was on the market last year and didn't sell.  It has now!

I have also found two houses for another buyer that she was able to see before they hit the market. Neither one of them worked for her, but she had the chance to see them before the flurry of activity that has become common when a new listing hits the Multiple Listing Service.

I also found another "unlisted" house for a third buyer.

My point is, in a crazy, unpredictable market, many buyers and sellers don't see the value in using a Real Estate agent.  Heck, we can do it ourselves and save tons on money, they think.  In some cases that's true.  But the reality is that this is our profession.  This is what we do every day.  And with 88% of buyers using a Real Estate professional when they purchase a home, we must be doing something right.  Especially since that figure has increased 20% in the last 10 years!

So, put me to work.  If you are thinking of buying or selling a home, let me get creative for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment