Monday, July 7, 2014

The House of Smiles!

Every once in a while, I come across a house that just makes me happy!  I recently took a listing that was just such a house (you can find it here!).  It has a darling front porch, an open floor plan, a master bath and a second bedroom and bath for a growing family or guests.

It's in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood and would be the perfect house for the first-timer or the couple that is downsizing.

Of course, it's not for everyone, but the special person that will eventually call this house home will be thrilled with the low maintenance yard, the mud room off the attached two-car garage and the patio waiting for the glass of ice tea to be enjoyed.

It's a turn-key property just waiting to be loved.  And every time I set foot inside it makes me smile!  It could make you smile, too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment