Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just Stuff

I'll admit, I've been a bit negligent in contributing to this blog.  My apologizes...crazy spring!

A few things have caught my eye in recent days and I thought you might be interested:

It's Fine Arts Week at West High School!  Among other happenings this week, the high school is having a pottery sale on Friday May 24 from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at the school.  Check out the art work from students and perhaps buy a piece or two!

Looking for an alternative to Tuesday night dinner?  Food carts line Midvale Boulevard on Tuesday evenings near Midvale Elementary School.  A great way to get out of the house...and get out of cooking!

A new bead store will be opening at Sequoya Commons in the coming weeks.  Located between Luigi's Pizza and The Market, the store boasts classes and a wide assortment of beads and jewelry making accessories. 

Just some stuff worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment